Looking for a quick & easy way to book your Apple Mac or Windows PC in for repair? Please use the form below to book an appointment with us,
At M•Suite we not only sell refurbished Apple Macs, we maintain, repair & upgrade them.
Our team of Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians are able to undertake any Apple repairs, with access to the latest testing software, diagnostic materials, parts and tools meaning you’re guaranteed a reliable first time fix. With extensive product knowledge on both past and present Mac, iOS and supporting products your Mac is in safe hands.
We work quickly to diagnose your Mac, meaning any parts that are required are ordered promptly and turn around time is reduced. We hold a wide range of parts in stock to make sure your repair is as efficient as possible.
Our Repairs Procedure:
- Your Mac diagnosed within 48 hours during week days,
- We contact you to discuss your repair options including price breakdown,
- Once your repair is agreed, required parts are ordered and turn around scheduled advised,
- Once parts arrive they’re fitted within 1-2 days, unit is further tested to confirm original fault is fixed,
- Mac is cleaned externally & prepared for return to customer.
Charges & Fees
- Desktop Mac: £79+VAT (Fixed Rate) + Parts
- Portable Mac: £59+VAT (Fixed Rate) + Parts
- Mac Software Repair >30 minutes: £59 +VAT (Fixed Rate)
- Mac Software Repair <30 minutes: £49+VAT (Fixed Rate)
- Mac Health Check: £49+VAT (Fixed Rate)
- Data Transfer (Mac – PC/ Mac – Mac): £59+VAT (Fixed Rate)
- Data Transfer on purchase of refurbished Mac – Free
- Windows PC Hardware Repair: £59 inc VAT + Parts
- Windows PC Health Check: £49 inc VAT
- Diagnostics Fee if repair isn’t proceeded with: £45 inc VAT
Price are subject to change, all repairs are priced on a case by case basis.