No products in the basket.
We’ve been busy here at M•Suite these last few months and September is turning out to be no exception, with a few tweaks to our website with stunning new visuals for our products provided by Gun Hill Studios in their awe-inspiring Infinity Cove we’re continuing to bring our customers the best possible experience.
We have plenty of further ideas we’re working on to make the M•Suite experience the best for buying a refurbished Apple Mac.
We have our unique Request A Mac feature which allows you to task us to find something special to meet your needs, this allows you to build your dream Mac and challenge us to find you something suitable!
We’ve got our Book A Visit feature, allowing you to book a personalised appointment to view & collect a refurbished Mac or drop off & collect a repair. This allows us to be more flexible and offer you one to one service.
Our next batch of Macs are due to us early next week (week commencing 19th September) and we’ve worked hard to source the latest kit inculding the following Macs:
- Macbook Air 11-inch – Early 2015
- Macbook Air 13-inch – Early 2015
- Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch – Late 2012
- Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch – Early 2013
- Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch – Late 2013
- Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch – Mid 2014
- Macbook Pro Retina 15-inch – Mid 2012
- Macbook Pro Retina 15-inch – Early 2013
- Macbook Pro Retina 15-inch – Late 2013
- Macbook Pro Retina 15-inch – Mid 2014
- Macbook 12-inch Retina – Early 2015
We’re awaiting the final specification for each Mac, but you can expect 8-16GB RAM and 128-1TB Flash Storage on all devices. These are some of the latest Macs available and will provide a great saving over brand new, complimented by our industry leading 6 month warranty, thorough refurbishment process and the quality of our A Grade Macs.